TomahawkMaster Carpenter or Equivalent
Master Carpenter or Equivalent
Why we are looking for a Master/Lead Carpenter:
We need a craftsman that can take charge, train junior carpenters, and someone who understands the ins and outs of construction. Having this person lead the daily projects from start to finish, while communicating with customers their concerns and/or issues, are just a few of the things we need here at Big Pine Renovations. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Inspecting the work of others
- Correcting problems as needed
- Being prepared for each day's work
- Making sure people are working as a Team
- Following timelines within the schedule
- Ability to set the pace providing goals/tasks
- A good understanding of multiple trades
- Ability to read/interpret drawings, plans and/or blueprints
- A good understanding of everything that is happening on their jobsite, because we want our lead carpenters to know they are responsible for their jobsites.
Pay commensurate to experience. $28 on up to?
We here at Big Pine Renovations act as a team in everything we do. We want this new master/lead carpenter to instill these traits as well. We are an unusual team of individuals looking to fix and assess any issues presented to us. If this is something that intrigues you, apply now. We are looking to grow our team and provide our customers the very best remodeling job they have ever seen. Working towards a 4 day work week!
Dan Osborn – Owner firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Pine Renovations www.bigpinerenovations.com
Tomahawk and surrounding area.